Requests for WillowTree#

Adam Kirby
2010-04-22
2013-05-08
  • Adam Kirby

Adam Kirby - 2010-04-22

Ok, so i think that a good idea could be people posting their suggestions for WT#. So here goes.

A way to check what guns/items are possible in game.

A built in rehasher/resigner.

A more graphical as opposed to text-based interface (no specific ideas, but possibly a method how you click on the item grade, then manufacturer and it only shows the "legal" combinations)

• XanderChaos

XanderChaos - 2010-04-25

WillowTree# already rehashes and resigns automatically. Checking if weapons are possible could be done, but there are more pressing issues to address first. The last option, maybe if I ever decide to make an entire section just for gun-creation rather than just gun editing.

• Adam Kirby

Adam Kirby - 2010-04-25

ah ok, thanks, for some reason i have to rehash/resign using CONcept, or it shows up as corrupt

• skullorz

skullorz - 2010-04-25

A weapon info that doesn't display damage as 0, and tells everything else the current one doesn't.

A way to check to see if you have DLCs, and if you don't, doesn't display items related to that DLC.

An 'Edit All Quality' button.

Thats all I want :P

• unRheal

unRheal - 2010-05-27

Where do you see the weapon info displaying damage as 0..? 

The only place I noticed damage (aside from the various modifiers info) - when you're in the Weapons tab, and have a weapon selected, and click on "Weapon Information" - I never used it, but tried a few just now and none of them came up as 0 damage.

• unRheal

unRheal - 2010-05-27

khemegil: Are you by any chance leaving WillowTree open…? If you edit the actual save file (like save0001.sav or whatever) and save it in WillowTree, and then try to load it from Borderlands, without having quit WillowTree (or loaded a different save file) - then it seems to show up as corrupt - quitting WillowTree will fix that. Not sure if that's what you're getting, of course - but thought I'd mention it just in case. Cheers.

• XanderChaos

XanderChaos - 2010-05-30

It might not be closing the file. I never seem to have problems with leaving WillowTree# open, but I'll check into it, thanks.

• CKY

CKY - 2010-06-18

resize the User Interface so the lists are cuting off the last field,

items locker repair the inport from file and insert from file options  fix the arrays,

add in the export to item locker level and quality quanity and equepted are not needed(for both the items and wepons)

fix the loading of the parts selecter offen times 1 or 2 catagorys are left out on load

make it so level 70 wepons can be created  with out the use of an external hex editer

add the weponss type :
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_repeater_pistol_stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_combat_shotgun_stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_combat_rifle_stock
    to the wepons list

there are a few more changes that i can think of such as the option to remove the usb device  for PS3/XBOX
    but so fare so good i have made some of the changes and can uplaod them if you would like let me knwo

• Lucifer66

Lucifer66 - 2010-10-26

I was thinking it would be nice if you could be able to import a picture of your weapons/items in the WillowTree Locker next to the discription. Just a cosmetic kind of thing but it would make it look alot better. Here I made an example of how it would look.

The image is from the Gear Calculator on http://blmodding.wikidot.com/
    I found that resizing the card image to 78% makes it fit nicely into the window area shown. Perhaps you could incorperate that into WillowTree, or just let the user insert an image on thier own.