1. Incremental search should provide a history of last search expressions.
2. Incremental search should display the last search expression if Ctrl+F is pressed. Currently the text "Incremental search (...)" is shown, but last search expression is in effect (F3 jumps to next finding).
3. Since F3 is still working after Esc, Enter or if WikidPad has lost focus, the incremental search expression should not disappear in these cases.
4. All findings after "normal" search should be listed individually in result list (at least optional), so one can directly identify the relevant results. Combining all findings from one page in one entry (... (1/4)) is impractical for me in most cases.
5. It should be possible to set context for search result display in number of lines instead of number of characters.
WikidPad v2.1 in WinXPpro SP3
Log in to post a comment.