Wiiuse is a library written in C that connects with several Nintendo Wii remotes. Supports motion sensing, IR tracking, nunchuk, classic controller, and the Guitar Hero 3 controller. Single threaded and nonblocking makes a light weight and clean API.
- API function wiiuse_set_ir_sensitivity()
- Macro WIIUSE_GET_IR_SENSITIVITY()
- Event type WIIUSE_READ_DATA
- Event type WIIUSE_UNEXPECTED_DISCONNECT
- [Linux] Ability to try to select() nothing
- [Linux] Changed Makefile to include debug output when compiling in debug mode
- wiiuse_set_nunchuk_orient_threshold() now takes a wiimote_t pointer
- wiiuse_set_nunchuk_accel_threshold() now takes a wiimote_t pointer
- wiiuse_read_data() generates an event WIIUSE_READ_DATA rather than executing a callback
Download it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187194.
Documentation has been updated at http://wiiuse.net/docs/.
Visit the website: http://wiiuse.net/