Wiiuse is a library written in C that communicate with several Nintendo Wii remotes. It captures button presses, motion sensing, IR pointing, and has support for the nunchuk and classic controller. Single threaded and nonblocking makes a light weight and clean API.
This version addresses problems with the Windows support from 0.6 and also includes calculating yaw position.
Tested with Microsoft Windows XP SP2's official bluetooth stack and BlueSoleil 5.0.5.
- Bumped API version to 7
- Renamed Linux build from wii.so to wiiuse.so
- Changed version representation from float to const char*.
- [Windows] BlueSoleil support.
- [Windows] Bluetooth stack auto-detection (WinXP SP2, Bluesoleil, Widdcomm tested).
- [Windows] API function wiiuse_set_bluetooth_stack().
- Calculates yaw if IR tracking is enabled.
- [Windows] Problem where a connection is made to a wiimote that does not exist.
- [Windows] Issue that occured while using multiple wiimotes.
Download it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187194.
Documentation has been updated at http://wiiuse.net/docs/.
Visit the website: http://wiiuse.net/
Log in to post a comment.