Wiiuse is a library written in C that communicate with several Nintendo Wii remotes. It captures button presses, motion sensing, IR pointing, and has support for the nunchuk and classic controller. Single threaded and nonblocking makes a light weight and clean API.
- Bumped API version to 0.5.
- Greatly improved IR tracking.
- Renamed function wiiuse_set_ir_correction() to wiiuse_set_ir_position().
- API function wiiuse_set_aspect_ratio()
- When rolling around 180 degree rotation smoothing would not be seemless.
Download it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187194
Documentation has been updated at http://wiiuse.net/docs/
Visit the website: http://wiiuse.net/
Log in to post a comment.