Wiiuse is a library written in C that communicate with several Nintendo Wii remotes. It captures button presses, motion sensing, IR pointing, and has support for the nunchuk and classic controller. Single threaded and nonblocking makes a light weight and clean API.
- Bumped API version to 0.4.
- Greatly improved classic controller joystick functionality.
- Changed all functions named wiimote_*() to wiiuse_*()
- Renamed many macros from WIIMOTE_* to WIIUSE_*
- IR support
- New WIIMOTE_CONTINUOUS flag to set continuous reporting
- Macro IS_JUST_PRESSED()
- Macro WIIUSE_USING_ACC()
- Macro WIIUSE_USING_EXP()
- Macro WIIUSE_USING_IR()
- API function wiiuse_set_ir()
- API function wiiuse_set_ir_vres()
- API function wiiuse_set_ir_correction()
\- gfx/ - A small OpenGL example that renders IR data
- Sometimes classic controller would only report infinite angle and magnitude for joysticks.
Download it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187194
Documentation has been updated at http://wiiuse.net/docs/
Visit the website: http://wiiuse.net/