Wiiuse is a library written in C that communicate with several Nintendo Wii remotes. It captures button presses, motion sensing, and has support for the nunchuk and classic controller. Single threaded and nonblocking makes a light weight and clean API.
- Moved license to GPLv3.
- Bumped API version to 0.3.
- Support for Classic Controller
- Smoothing for roll and pitch values of the wiimote and nunchuk.
- API: wiimote_set_flags() to set or disable wiimote options.
- API: wiimote_set_smooth_alpha() to set smoothing alpha value.
- When the wiimote accelerates the roll or pitch is unreliable and was set to 0.
It now remains at previous tilt value.
- If no event callback was specified then no events would be processed internally.
Download it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187194
Documentation has been updated at http://wiiuse.net/docs/
Visit the website: http://wiiuse.net/
Log in to post a comment.