The complete and simply to use backup solution for your Wii games
Current developer version: 2.0
Current release version: 1.1
- List games from images, WBFS partitions and DVD with all game infos
- Transfer game images to WBFS partition or file
- Transfer game from DVD to WBFS or image
- Patch game images (directly or while transfer)
- Extract game contents from WBFS or images
- Convert between game image formats
- Diff images after transfer
- Split game images while transfer or convert
- Compare Files and WBFS game lists
- Additional info tab for a compact overview and game cover (#)
- Load 3D and HQ game covers in different languages (#)
- Titles and covers (#) in different languages
- Cover viewer for full HQ game covers (#) with save possibility
- Update title databases in all available languages (#)
- Check and repair WBFS files and partitions
- Create and format WBFS partitions and files
- Supports scrubbing (data, update and channel partitions)
- Supports GameCube images (experimental!)
- Supported formats: ISO, CISO, WIA, WDF, WBFS files, WBFS partitions
- Supports aqua or brushed metal style on Mac OS X
- Supports the following languages:
# directly or over proxy from wiitdb.com or wiiboxart.com (internet connection required)
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X 10.4 'Tiger' or later (ppc or intel)
Successfully tested on:
- Linux: Kernel 3.9, Xorg 1.14, Gnome 3.8
- Windows: XP, 7 (until v1.1)
- Mac OS X 10.5 'Leopard' ppc (until v1.1)
Please let me know, if you tested Wii Backup Fusion on other operation systems (versions)!
You want Wii Backup Fusion in your language? Download the current english.ts language file from the version control tree and translate it with Qt Linguist from the Qt development tools. Send me the translated .ts file back and I will integrate the new language in the next version of Wii Backup Fusion! Thank you very much for your work!
GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
New ideas, suggestions, improvements, criticism and other feedback are welcome! Please use the ticket system for bug reports and feature requests!
Caution: Be careful with BETA versions! Errors, crashes and data loss not impossible! Use in test environments only, not on productive systems!!!
I don't support piracy! If you copy games with this software, you must have the original and it's for your private use only!
Thanks to Dirk Clemens for his excellent WIT (Wiimms ISO Tools)!
Development and © Copyright 2010 - 2013 Kai Heitkamp