Menu

Reading Paypal Problems

Help
Blaze
2006-07-22
2024-09-10
  • Blaze

Blaze - 2006-07-22

We are currently testing the PHP code to go live in our wireless system.  Currently we are having an issue with the success page.  We have sucessfully connected to the radius server and completed setup.  The page directs the user to pay the fee.  It completes the transaction with paypal yet the code when forwarded back to the success page the script fails out saying you cannot access this page without a token.  Looking at the code it seems to be failing the check on the pages from paypal.  We are working on a server behind a router with forwarding on (it is our test enviroment)
    If you have any insight into this problem please help.  Thanks

• Dan

Dan - 2006-09-07

The problem is in the buy.php page.

look for dan@axis-tech.com and replace it with <? echo $business; ?>

Thanks,
      Dan

• jault

jault - 2006-10-26

Never mind I figured it out.
      I had to add two allowed sites not just one.
      first was www.paypal.com and the second was www.paypalobjects.com

Future reference for anyone else that may run accross this issue!

• Dan

Dan - 2006-11-03

Thanks for helping find that problem!  I will post a chilli.conf for people to use!  I have information about the setup at the project website.  Please check there to make sure that you have followed the intrusctions as layed out. 

Again, thanks jault.

Dan

• Bryan

Bryan - 2006-12-23

Is this the correct syntax for the line?

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="<? echo $business; ?>"

I found this post and tried the above, but I still get the error described here.  I have added all of paypal's subnetted addresses to my allowed list.

• Carlene lee

Carlene lee - 2022-11-07

Card rejection issue. The card rejection issue is a common occurrence in PayPal deposits. ...
    The encrypted website payment issue. ...
    Unable to complete payment. ...
    Inability to use currency converter. ...
    Failure to process payment.

• Carlene lee

Carlene lee - 2023-01-30
    Post awaiting moderation.
  • jline9507

jline9507 - 2023-06-21

Paypal.com is UP and reachable by us. Please check and report on local outages below ... The above graph displays service status activity for Paypal.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller.

• akfakamli8

akfakamli8 - 2023-07-05

Paypal.com is UP and reachable by us. Please check and report on local outages below ... The above graph displays service status activity for Paypal.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller.

• akfakamli8

akfakamli8 - 2023-10-06

Go to Wallet.
    Click Transfer Money.
    Click Withdraw from PayPal to your bank account.
    Select Instant (Free) or Standard (Free).
    Follow the instructions.

• Carlene lee

Carlene lee - 2024-09-10

Like all things, you run into problems with payments. And like all things, you're not the only one to have experienced those problems. Fortunately, the majority of these PayPal complaints are easy to correct. This is an extremely common Paypal issue and has been going on for years now. Annoyingly, PayPal doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.