Changelog is the following:
- Fixed a bug with those WEP keys which have a 0xFF byte value
- Fixed bug that made weplab show wrong BSSID with --analyze (Thanks Rubio9)
- Fixed problem with --ascii in bruteforce attack (Thanks Gforkel)
- Now weplab have a manual page! (generated from xml file).
- Minor bugs fixed related to console printed messages.
- Name "beta" is no longer in weplab's version. Although the project still remain in beta stage.
Weplab manual page sux a bit because of my poor english and my lack of experience with manual pages creation. Any help will be highly appreciated.
If you submit me changes to the manual page, make sure to do it in the XML (docbook2x) code from the CVS, not in weplab.1
I would like to see one of these days my tool included in Debian project :)