Please find attached, the first regression test suite I ever made for a web
* I generalized the test so as to not advertise the specifics of the site.
* The README mentions mysqld, but that only counts if your app really uses it.
* I used httpsession.py 1.2, not the 1.4 recently posted.
* I had to fix two problems, and I made a couple other changes to
httpsession.py, but it's attached.
* I had to add this to HTTPRequest.sessionId():
# @@ 2002-03-15 ce: total hack to support broken httpsession.py
if sid and sid.endswith(','):
sid = sid[:-1]
The fix would be better in httpsession.py but I figured it out easier Webware.
* I used Windows Me, Apache 1.3, Webware CVS, and WebKit.cgi. You can
configure this in BasicTest.setup() for different adapters, etc.
* I had trouble with AsyncThreadedHTTPServer, because my test doesn't like
extra '?'s on the end of a URL (a minor bug in the server).
* I had difficulty upgrading my test to the new httpsession 1.4. I have
e-mailed Stephen Purcell for help on this. (But what I have now works so
life is OK.)
* I think there are some things in my example that can be abstracted,
perhaps even rolled into to the upcoming http://webunit.sourceforge.net/,
but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Enjoy the code (and docstrings!).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.