From: Stuart Donaldson <stu@as...> - 2003-02-10 06:06:51
Webware for Python 0.8 is now available.
Please check it out. I will post updates to SF news, Freshmeat and
Webware for Python 0.8 Release Notes
* All adapters have been moved to Webware/WebKit/Adapters
* Includes an Apache 2 mod_webkit adapter, and
pre-compiled DLL for windows.
* LRWPAdapter added, for use with the Xitami web server
* New setCookie method in HTTPResponse. New method
supports setting the expire time, path (which defaults to "/")
and security flag. The expire time can be set with constants
"ONCLOSE", "NOW", or "NEVER"; or you can give an
integer timestamp, tuple of integers (as used in the time
module), or string identifier (like "+1w" for 1 week in the
* Added an experimental HTTPAdapter.py which serves
directly as an HTTP server.
* Added an optional AutoReload setting to enable reloading
the server whenever source files, including servlets and
PSP files are changed.
* Fix so PSP works with python 2.3a1.
* Fixed a problem where escapes in PSP source were not
being processed correctly.
* Improvements to profilling.
Many more improvements and bug fixes are present in this
release. The majority of which can be found in WebKit. Check
out the WebKit release notes, as well as the release notes for
the other components for more information.
From: Roger Haase <crosseyedpenguin@ya...> - 2003-02-10 16:19:22
Stuart, thanks very much for all the effort you and the rest of the
developers have put into creating release 0.8. I am really enjoying
using some of the new features I didn't realize were in CVS.
--- Stuart Donaldson <stu@...> wrote:
> Webware for Python 0.8 is now available.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.