What do you think about the framework?

2007-02-21
2013-04-08
  • Gustavo Gomes

Gustavo Gomes - 2007-02-21

What do you think about the framework?

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi, My name is Adriano i'm from Brazil. I'm looking for documents to help me to develope php system using Php5+OO. Could you give me more information about your project? Your web site dosen't work.

Thank you.

• Gustavo Gomes

Gustavo Gomes - 2007-04-20

Unfortunately, this project haven't a documentation or tutorail. Only the webmesh-example is used as example.
      When you said "web site", you refered to ForceForge webmesh web site or the example in download section? The webmesh-example files work with the EXAMPLE_README. followed corectly.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi, I'm Brazilian too. I've got a queit problem for running the Webmes, I can't use the Webmesh because this error..

Warning: require_once(File/Util.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\klevison\sistemas\mvc\webmesh\WEB-INF\classes\phpx\io\FileExtend.php on line 8

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'File/Util.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\klevison\sistemas\mvc\webmesh\WEB-INF\classes\phpx\io\FileExtend.php on line 8

I just extract the file in my root path...

ther error is in this part of the code..

// Require class
      // PEAR
      require_once('File/Util.php');

it doesn't find Until.php

Thank you.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Ja que é do brasil, vou escrever em portugues mesmo.

Esse arquivo que esta sendo incluido com o require_once faz parte do PEAR (repositorio padrão de classes mantido pelo php - pear.php.net ) package File que deve ser incluido.

A lista completo do que deve ser incluido do PEAR segue abaixo:
      - Date (util package)
      - File (io package)
      - DB and DB_DataObject -> 1.8.4 (persistence.dataobject package)
      - MIME_Type (http package)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks