Upgraded to jCIFS 1.2.4.
The download-zip function has been changed to present the filename in the HTTP header.
Go buttons have been added for navigation.
Some small code cleanup for empty strings has been performed.
jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout has been changed to avoid short NTLM timeouts.
1) Extract the .zip-file to /usr/share/tomcat/server/webapps/ba.
2) Using Tomcat 5.0.x, create a new web application and point it to the webapps directory.
Example with ba as application name:
<Context path="/ba" docBase="/usr/share/tomcat/server/webapps/ba/webapp" debug="0"
<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager" saveOnRestart="false" />
Rename webapp/WEB-INF/web_default.xml to webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
3) Change the content of web.xml: Replace YOUR_SERVER_IP with the IP-address of your file server supporting the cifs-protocol (don't use 127.0.0.1 or localhost).
4) Create the temporary directory /tmp/webdisk and make it world-writeable.
5) Start the application and launch your browser with: http://your_webserver:8080/ba/base/