Hi Webmin users,
For those who are into virtual hosting, the 1.7 version of Virtualmin
is now available for download from http://www.virtualmin.com. Virtualmin is a
Webmin module designed to simplify the process of setting up virtual
domains, and can manage Apache, BIND, Sendmail/Postfix, MySQL and
This release contains the following improvements :
* Hard and/or soft quotas can now be set for virtual servers and
email users, depending on the module's configuration.
* If group quotas are enabled for the /home filesystem, they will be
set to match the virtual server quotas. Otherwise the server owner
and mailbox users have separate quotas, meaning that no real limit
can be placed on the disk space used by a server.
* A virtual server or email user can be given an unlimited quota. Any
users created before quotas are enabled will initially be unlimited
* The number of mailboxes in a domain can be limited (thanks to Steve
Yates for this patch).
* When the BIND DNS Server module has been configured to create a
slave zone on another server matching a new master zone, Virtualmin
will do the same thing for new domains.
As always, let me know about any bugs you find or new features that
you think should go in.