Webmin version 1.600 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
* Fixed several cross-site scripting security bugs, and
added port validation to the referer security check.
* Changed the default theme for new installs to the Gray
Framed Theme, which has the same updated CSS, icons and
color scheme as Virtualmin.
* Added iSCSI client and server modules, for accessing and
sharding disk devices over the network.
* Even more German translation updates, thanks to Raymond Vetter.
* Norwegian updates, thanks to Stein-Aksel Basma.
* Dutch translation updates, thanks to Gandyman.
* Improved bonding and VLAN support in the Network Configuration
module, thanks to Caspar Smit.
* Added support for sender dependent transport maps to the Postfix
* Updated the Samba module to use new Webmin UI functions, for a
more consistent look.
* Added logging of status changes and previous values to the System
and Server Status module.
* Routing table support and sorting fixes in the Shorewall module,
thanks to Paul Gear.
Also available is Usermin 1.520, which includes the same translation
updates and a new default theme.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.