Hi Cloudmin users,
Cloudmin version 5.8 is now available for download from our
YUM amd APT repositories. New features in this version include :
* When creating a Xen or KVM instance on a host system with
multiple bridges, you can now select which bridges to
automatically allocate IP addresses.
* Xen and KVM systems with multiple disks now use a new backup
format that stores each disk image in a separate file. This
allows backups to be created and restored without consuming
any temporary disk space on the host system.
* The SSH port for new virtual systems can now be set on the
Cloudmin Configuration page, and via the --ssh-port flag to
the create-system API command.
* Package updates are now installed via a single YUM or APT
command, if the system being updated has Webmin 1.580 or
Virtualmin 3.89 or later.
* Status refreshes for managed systems (particularly those using
Xen) should now be faster, thanks to the addition of more caching
and removal of redundant checks.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.