Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.69 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Added buttons to the Manage SSL Certificate page to copy a
domain's cert and key to Webmin or Usermin.
* SpamAssassin's server filter spamd can now be activated from
within Virtualmin, using a new button on the Spam and Virus
Scanning page. You can also turn it on with the --enable-spamd
flag to the set-spam API script.
* After Virtualmin is installed and the master administrator logs
in for the first time, a wizard allowing basic configuration of
memory and speed tradeoffs will be displayed. This allows the
system to be tuned for web, mail or database hosting, depending
on how the admin intends it to be used.
* ClamAV's server scanner clamd can now be enabled on FreeBSD from
* Netmasks can now be optionally specified for IP allocation ranges,
rather than being always inherited from the primary interface's
* All backups made manually, on schedule or from the command line
are now logged, and can be viewed using the new Backup Logs page.
* Moved the option for a secondary group for domain owners to the
* Greylisting using Postgrey can now be setup using Virtualmin, via
the new Email Greylisting page. In addition, whitelists for SMTP
servers and email recipents can be managed. This feature was ported
from the Pro version.
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme to
version 7.1, and fixes for the SVN and AWstats plugins.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..