Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.63 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . This version fixes several
bugs, and includes the following new features :
- Ported the Change IP Addresses page from Virtualmin Pro, to
allow updating multiple domains at the same time.
- Plugins can now define additional inputs to appear on the Create
Virtual Server page and accepted by create-domain.pl, for options
specific to the plugin's feature.
- When the user or group for a domain is changed, references to the
old user or group in lgorotate.conf are updated to the new values.
- When setting up clamd, the provided example init script is copied
instead of bring modified, so that it can be safely replaced by
- Changed the meaning of the 'Can choose database names?' server
owner restriction to just prevent modification of the domain's default
database, instead of blocking all database management.
- Mail aliases that forward to all users in a domain can now be created,
using the Edit Mail Aliases page.
- SSL keys with passphrases can now be installed on the Manage SSL
Certificate page, and trying to use a key that needs a passphrase
without one being entered will display an error.
- The clamd-stream-client virus scanner can be selected to offload
the actual scanning process to clamd on a remote system, if you have
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme, to
version 6.3, and the mobile theme to version 1.9. The latter removes
some un-necessary scrolling animation, and adds support for Android devices.
Finally, the mail relay, slave DNS and domain registration plugins
have been updated - you can find them at http://www.webmin.com/plugins.html
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.