Webmin version 0.93 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. New features in
this version include :
- Added new CD Burning module
- Added new Usermin Configuration module
- Added new SSL Tunnels (stunnel) module
- Fixed a security problem related to viewing untrusted HTML in webmin
- Fixed another security problem relating to permissions on /var/webmin
when installing from an RPM
- Added POSIX ACL support to the file manager for UFS on Solaris and XFS
on Linux filesystems
The untrusted HTML security problem is a nasty one, as it could allow
an attacker to capture your webmin session key if you view any HTML
from within webmin that comes from an untrusted source. For this reason,
I would recommend that everyone upgrade immediately.
As always, send me any bug reports on feature suggestions
for the next release!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.