Hi Virtualmin and Cloudmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 4.05 is now available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Added the fix-domain-permissions API command, for resetting
home directory ownership.
* Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to version 4.1.5.
* Added SRV record support to the DNS Records page.
* Added the Transfer Virtual Server page and transfer-domain API
command for copying or moving a domain to another system running
Also available is Cloudmin 7.5, which contains the following
major improvements :
* Added a Cloudmin Configuration option to limit the time for
which system statistics and bandwidth usage data is kept.
* Moved the page for importing existing image files to be accessible
from a new link on the left menu, and added support for downloading
pre-built Xen and KVM images from Stacklet.
* The statistics graph page for a single system can now show multiple
stats at the same time.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.