Hi Cloudmin users,
Cloudmin version 6.5 is now available for download from our
YUM amd APT repositories. This is mainly a bugfix release, but
has some features including :
* New packages can now be installed on multiple systems from
the Package Updates page, or with the update-systems API
command with the --install flag.
* The number of cores for KVM systems can now be set, in addition
to the number of virtual CPUs. This allows the creation of VMs
that appear to have (for example) 4 cores but only 2 physical CPUs.
* A minimum IO class for KVM and OpenVZ virtual systems can now be
defined at the plan level, so that system owners cannot create or
modify systems to have an excessive IO priority.
* KVM systems can now be prevented from using IP or MAC addresses that
have not been assigned to them, to prevent collision with other real
or virtual systems.
* When a backup is restored that contains disks whose size doesn't match
the target Xen or KVM instance, disks are resized first to match the
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.