Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.94 is now available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Alias virtual servers that have their own mailboxes and aliases
can now be created, rather than always forwarding mail to the
* When installing Ruby scripts, dependencies like gcc and
libfcgi-devel are now installed automatically if possible.
* The outgoing IP address for email sent from a domain can now
be configured to match the domain's IP, when using Postfix 2.7
* If the system's primary IP address has changed, display a warning
message and prompt to update all virtual servers on the old IP.
* Virtual servers can now be backed up to the Rackspace Cloud Files
service, in a similar way to Virtualmin's S3 backup support.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.