Webmin version 1.540 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Added support for Pardus Linux (thanks to Kaan Ozdincer),
Debian 6, Ubuntu 10.10 and Amazon Linux.
- The Network Configuration module on Linux and Solaris now
supports management of IPv6 addresses on active and boot-time
interfaces, and IPv6 routing.
- Major Dutch updates thanks to Gandyman, and a large French
translation update thanks to ButterflyOfFire.
- Sped up the loading of language files by pre-caching them in
memory when Webmin is started, and not performing sub-string
substitutions in most modules.
- Support for the new Dovecot 2.0 configuration file format.
- SHA512 encryption for Unix users is now supported.
- Improved IPv6 support in the BIND module, an option to set the
default view for new zones, and automatic population of the
also-notify and allow-transfer blocks for master zones that
have slaves added.
- Many other small bugfixes and improvements.
Also available is Usermin 1.470, adds Dutch translation improvements,
a checkbox to not forward bounce emails, and automatic regexp escaping
for mail filters unless the user specifically selects to use a regular
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.