Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.75 will be shortly available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Added a domain owner level capability restriction to prevent editing
of external IP addresses.
* When a sub-server is converted to a top-level server, files from /etc/skel
are copied into its home directory.
* When a virtual server is disabled, all extra admin logins are disabled too.
* When a mailbox user is delete, his Dovecot index and control files are removed
too in order to avoid clashes with future users with the same name.
* Added a Module Config setting to make collection of all available packages
* Added a logrotate template-level option for additional files to rotate for
* Added the import-database API command, for associating an existing un-owned
database with a domain.
* The Manage SSL Certificate page can now be used to copy a domain's cert and
key to Dovecot or Postfix.
* Concurrent backups to the same destination are now no longer allowed, due to
the potential for corruption and odd partial failures.
* Added a Module Config option to always show output from pre and post virtual
server creation commands.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.