Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.72 will be shortly available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Added support for JSON, XML and Perl output to the remote API,
enabled with the json=1, xml=1 or perl=1 URL parameters.
* Deprecated the feature to write logs via a program, as logging to
/var/log/virtualmin is now the default.
* Added validation for incorrect SuExec Apache directives.
* If a single database backup for a virtual server fails, others
will still be backed up.
* Added a bandwidth monitoring option to include relayed email,
thanks to Collin from Bisnet.
* Added Plesk 9 migration support, which was accidentally left
out of previous releases.
Also available are updates to the DAV, SVN, protected directories
and mail relay plugins.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.