Webmin version 1.460 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Converted all modules to use the new WebminCore API,
which reduces memory use between modules and is pre-loaded
by default to improve response times.
- Major Catalan translation updates from Jaume Badiella, and
Dutch from Gandyman. Also added a UK English language option.
- Improved support for FreeBSD 7.1 and Debian Lenny across
- Fixed IPv6 address handling in the Apache module.
- Improved handling of systems where the MYSQL_PWD environment
does not work, causing odd failures to login to MySQL.
- Added a button in the Linux RAID module for changing the number
of active devices, thanks to Diego Zuccato.
- Converted several modules to use the new Webmin UI library.
- Added GPG verification of Webmin module updates, when installed.
- Many many bugfixes and other small features.
Also available is Usermin 1.390, which also includes the same
core library changes, UI improvements in the SSH Configuration module
and assorted bugfixes.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.