Webmin version 1.450 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Added full DNSSEC support to the BIND module, including
multiple keys per zone and automatic key re-signing.
- Converted the core API files and those for several modules
into POD format, and brought function docs up to date.
- Big Russian and Dutch translation updates, thanks to Anton
Statutov and Gandyman.
- Converted the UI in the MySQL, SpamAssassin, BIND and other
modules to use the new Webmin UI library. Also cleaned up the
layout of several modules, to make them faster and easier to use.
- Created a new easy-to-create theme type - overlays, which can
change the CSS and icons of other themes, without modifying the
- Added Blowfish password encryption support and batch group
export and creation to the Users and Groups module.
- The LDAP Server module can now be used to select which protocols
slapd will accept, such as SSL and non-SSL. Also re-factored the
connection code so that all three LDAP modules respect all settings
in ldap.conf, thanks to Paul Ganci.
- Updated the MySQL module to use the MYSQL_PWD variable for
authentication, instead of a command-line flag.
Also available is Usermin 1.380, which also includes UI improvements,
automatic creation of plain-text message bodies, quick email filter
creation links, and several mail reading bugfixes.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.