Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.62 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . This version fixes several
bugs, and includes the following new features :
- Added a new sort mode (used by default for new installs) to
order virtual servers by domain name, but with sub-servers
indented under them.
- Included domains for SPF for new virtual servers can now be set
in server templates.
- Added a button to the Edit Mailbox page for logging into Usermin
as a user without having to enter their password. Requires Webmin
1.440 or later though.
- On FreeBSD, the Gnu tar command gtar is used in preference to regular
tar when installed. This allows incremental backups to be performed.
- When MySQL is on a remote system, the 'show table status' command is
used to get an approximate size for each database.
- Added the list-domains.pl API script from Virtualmin Pro.
- Added a Module Config option to have only one spamassassin process run
at a time.
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme, to
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.