Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.61 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . This version fixes several
bugs, and includes the following new features :
- When the virtualmin --help command is run, it now outputs a
list of all available API commands with short descriptions,
broken down into categories.
- Extra administrators can now have contact email addresses, which
can be used when sending email to all domain owners. These can be
set via the web interface, or the command-line API.
- Added a Module Config option in the advanced section to change
the path for the API helper command, and improved automatic
selection of a path if the default directory /usr/sbin is not writable.
- Ported across all help files from the Pro version, so that all
pages and most links now have help.
- Custom links can be limited to virtual servers with a specific
template if you have any custom templates defined, for more control
over when each link is displayed.
- Backups now include any custom template used to create virtual
servers, which allow domains to be restored even on systems that
do not yet have the original templates.
- When a virtual server's IP address is changed, the addresses of
all alias domains are updated to match.
- The Website Options page now has a field to enable matching all
sub-domains for the virtual server's website, via a *.domain.com
DNS entry and Apache server alias directive.
- If a backup is taken on a system that uses ~/mail for user folders
and restored on one using ~/Maildir, they will be properly converted
during the restore (and vice-versa).
- Preserve encrypted passwords when backing up domains, in case they
don't match the plaintext password stored by Virtualmin. Also, have
validation report an error in the case of a mismatch.
- Updated Dutch and German translations, thanks to Gandyman and
Martin Mewes respectively.
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme, which
includes some very nice styling and layout changes by Joe Cooper.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..