Webmin version 1.430 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following major changes :
- Added a new TCP Wrappers module, thanks to Pavel Burda.
- Greek, Catalan and Dutch translation updates, thanks to
Vagelis Koutsomitros, Jaume Badiella and Gandyman respectively.
- Many BIND module improvements for mass domain changes, ACL
editing, record checking and more.
- IO scheduling classes can be set on Linux for running processes
and Webmin cron jobs.
- Better handling of multiple Postfix RBL domains.
- Improved support for custom DHCP options.
- SSL certificate validity checking in the System and Server
- Bacula status display fixes and support for Debian-supplied
- Many other minor improvments and bugfixes.
Also available is Usermin 1.360, which has a few fixes in the
Read Mail module, such as preserving read state when copying
messages between folders and better support for MIME-words
encoding mail headers.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.