Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.46 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . New features in this version
* Added a setting to control if virtual server owners can see
mailboxes, on the Module Config page under Server administrator
* In the Quota commands section of the Module Config page, added
two new commands to get the quotas for a single user and group
respectively. If defined, Virtualmin will use these when listing
users in a domain or editing a single user, on the assumption that
they are faster than the command which outputs quotas for all users.
* Enhanced the Virtualmin GPL -> Pro upgrader to support systems
installed using the GPL install script.
* Creation of domains that match certain regular expressions can be
denied using a new Module Config option in the Defaults for new
* Added the --only-features parameter to restore-domain.pl, which tells
Virtualmin to only enable features selected for restore when creating
a new domain as part of the process.
* Added a similar option to the restore form in the Virtualmin web interface.
* Usage for previous months can be shown on the Bandwidth Monitoring page,
using a month selector menu at the bottom of the table of domains or dates.
* Added options on the Edit Server Template page to make some non-default
template the one that is initially selected when adding new virtual
servers, migrating them or creating from a batch file.
Also available is version 4.7 of the Virtualmin framed theme, which has various
colour and system information updates.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.