Webmin version 1.360 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- Added the Bacula Backup module, contributed by Oceans Mind Corp.
- Simplified the process of selecting Apache modules on Debian and
Ubuntu systems, to make use of the /etc/apache/mods-enabled directory.
- Sped up UID and GID allocation in the LDAP Users and Groups module,
by probing the LDAP server.
- Added support for Gentoo 2006 in the Network Configuration module.
- Updated the Webmin and Usermin modules to allow blocking failed logins
by username, and to show blocks currently in force.
- A bunch of other small fixes and improvments.
Also available is Usermin 1.290, which includes the changes :
- Completely re-wrote the indexing system for mailboxes, to make it
faster and more reliable. Messages are now identified by a unique
ID, such as the maildir filename or IMAP UID.
- Updated all pages in the Read Mail module to use ui-lib.pl for
interface generation, to provide a more consistent and themable look.
- Messages marked as Special are now automatically added to a virtual
folder of the same name, making them easier to find.
- Added a Preferences option to whitelist recipients of email that you
- Added pages to the Filter Mail module to quicky setup an autoreponder
Since so many people use Usermin exclusively for web-based email, I have
created custom packages that are pre-configured to use a local IMAP server,
and includes the Virtualmin theme, which displays IMAP folders on the left
menu. These can be found at http://www.webmin.com/uwebmail.html
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.