Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.43 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . New features in this version
* The Change Domain Name page can be used to modify the
administrative username and home directory for a virtual server,
without changing the domain name.
* Added an option to the DNS section of server templates for specifying
the hostname to use in the primary NS record for new DNS domains,
rather than the system's hostname.
* Password changes to mail / FTP users from the Users and Groups
modules now correctly update all the various passwords maintained by
Virtualmin, such as MySQL and SVN - if the option to update in other
modules is checked.
* Added the status of the Dovecot IMAP/POP3 server to the server status
section of the right frame.
* Added a Module Config option to have MySQL users and permissions added
to multiple servers, for use with replication or NDBCluster.
* A bunch of other small bugfixes.
Also available is version 4.3 of the Virtualmin framed theme, which
substantially improves the user interface for Webmin when used for
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.