Webmin version 1.330 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- If the underlying OS is upgraded after Webmin is installed,
a message is displayed on the main page prompting you to fix it.
- Added a feature in the BIND module for updating an IP address
in multiple zones at once.
- The File Manager now automatic detects HTML files and launches
the correct editor.
- Improved the LDAP module's support for large databases.
- When there are too many tables or databases to display in the
MySQL and PostgreSQL modules, a menu for selecting a specific
table is shown instead.
- Added functions to ui-lib.pl for tabs and hidden table sections.
- Added support for comments to the Shorewall module, and improved
- The Webmin Actions Log module can now rollback selected files
changed by an action, rather than all of them.
- A bunch of other bug fixes and small features.
Also available is Usermin 1.260 which has several UI and optimization
improvements in the Read Mail module, in particular on the page for
Both Webmin and Usermin include fixes for an XSS security bug in
which a malicious filename can be used to capture the sysadmin's
session cookie when using the file chooser, so if you run either on
a shared system with un-trusted users, I recommend upgrading.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.