Webmin version 1.270 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- Added the Syslog-NG module, for configuring this syslog replacement
that is now standard on SuSE Linux.
- Added the MIME Type Programs module, for editing the /etc/mailcap file.
- In the BIND module, added support for large zone files, mass automatic
reverse record deletion, and several cluster slave improvemnets.
- Added support for FreeBSD rc.d scripts to the Bootup and Shutdown module.
- Implemented support for managing indexes in the MySQL module.
- Implemented support for managing indexes, views and sequences in the
- Added the ability to update multiple user and group quotas at once.
- Updated the System Logs module to allow viewing of logs from other modules,
such as the MySQL error log and Squid cache log.
- A bunch of other bug fixes and small features.
Also available is Usermin 1.200, which has only the following changes :
- Added the MIME Type Programs module, for editing ~/.mailcap.
- Implemented support for editing HTML files using a WSIWYG editor in
the File Manager.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.