Webmin version 1.220 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- Increased the speed of Webmin configuration reloads done by the
Webmin Users and Webmin Configuration module. This also prevents
any down-time while the config is being re-read.
- Improved the timeout detection in HTTP requests, to reduce the
ability of incorrect or malicious clients to tie up the Webmin
- Enhanced the Unix User Authentication feature to allow different
users and group members to be treated as different Webmin users.
- Added a page to automatically setup RNDC in the BIND module, and
improved the page for configuring allowed RNDC connections.
- Added access control to the LDAP module, and the ability to delete
multiple users and groups at once.
- Added the ability to lock or un-lock multiple users and groups at
once in the LDAP and system Users and Groups modules.
- Added buttons in the MySQL and PostgreSQL modules to drop multiple
tables and databases at once.
- The Disk Quotas module now shows quotas with selectable units,
instead of always using kilobytes.
- A bunch of other small changes and bugfixes.
Also available is Usermin 1.150, which includes the following changes :
- Mail lists in the Read Mail module are now sortable, by From:,
Subject: and Date: headers.
- When searching email, results are put into a virtual folder for
easier navigation, rather than simply being displayed on a single page.
- Simplified the Header and Body Tests page in the SpamAssassin module,
to more easily allow the definition of rules using the header, score
and describe directives.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.