Webmin version 1.210 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- Improved the way the OS is detected at install time, so that new
versions will be automatically supported.
- Added the Solaris Zones module, for creating and managing virtual
systems on Solaris 10 machines.
- Added the RBAC and Projects module, for advanced user access
control configuration on Solaris systems. Webmin's own access
control system how also has an option to load restrictions from
RBAC, so that allowed modules and ACLs can be distributed across
- Several major changes in the BIND module, including support for
multiple remote slave servers, batch zone creation, easier deletion
of multiple zones, and caching to speed up systems with a large
number of domains.
- The IPfilter and BSD Firewall modules now support distribution of
firewall rules to multiple hosts, using Webmin clustering. The
IPfilter module can now also manage NAT rules.
- Different SSL certificates for virtual IP interfaces can be specified
in the Webmin and Usermin modules, for sites doing SSL virtual
- The Fetchmail module now supports checking of all users' mail by a
single scheduled job.
Also available is Usermin 1.140, which has no significant changes
apart from the same operating system detection improvement.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.