Hi Webmin users,
The 2.60 version of Virtualmin, a virtual hosting control panel for
Webmin, is now available for download from http://www.virtualmin.com.
Virtualmin is a Webmin module designed to simplify the process of
setting up virtual domains, and can manage Apache, BIND,
Sendmail/Postfix/Qmail, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
This release contains the following major improvements :
* FTP and mail server logs can now be used for bandwidth monitoring.
Graphs show usage broken down by type, and can display usage by day
* The servers for which bandwidth monitoring is done can be restricted.
* The Webalizer statistics directory can now be password protected,
via an option on the templates page.
* Default quotas and other limits for a new domain can now be specified
* Apache logs can be written via a program, to prevent Apache from
failing to start if a server owner deletes his ~/logs directory.
* Added support for VPOPMail autoresponders, and removed the need for a
Unix group for a mail-only server using VPOPMail.
* A bunch of other bugfixes and small improvements.
As always, let me know about any bugs you find or new features that
you think should go in.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.