Webmin version 1.190 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
* Added the new SMF (Service Management Framework) module for
Solaris 10, developed by Alan Maguire at Sun Microsystems.
* Added the IPFilter Firewall module for Solaris and other
operating systems that use ipf.
* Added the idmapd and Kerberos5 Configuration modules for use
with NFS version 4, developed by Frederic Jolly.
* All modules now use a new API for writing to configuration
files, which ensures that the file does not get written to or
truncated if the system is out of disk space.
* Multiple firewall rules can now be deleted at once in the
IPtables and IPFW modules.
* Samba groups can now be edited in the LDAP module, and IMAP
users can have multiple object classes.
* The Read User Mail module supports VPopMail and Qmail+LDAP as
* Improved support for tables in schemas in the PostgreSQL module.
* Added a button to the Webmin Actions Log module for rolling back
configuration files to before an action was taken.
Also available is Usermin 1.120, which includes the following small changes :
* Added support for virtual folders in the Read Mail module.
* Spam can now be reported and blocked in both the mail listing
and simple message pages in the Read Mail module.
* In the Scheduled Emails module, the text to send can now come from
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.