Webmin version 1.150 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
* Added the BSD Firewall module, for configuring IPFW on FreeBSD and
OSX systems. Thanks to More og Romsdal fylke and Olav Berge for
sponsoring this module.
* Added the Frox FTP Proxy module, for setting up a transparent FTP
caching proxy. Thanks to Joe Cooper for sponsoring this one.
* Added support for doing multi-tape backups to the Filesystem Backup
module, including automatic notification via email when a tape needs
to be changed. Also adding support for using tar to backup when no
suitable dump command is available. Thanks to Martin Mewes for
sponsoring these features.
* Modified the Linux RAID module to work with the MDADM commands as
well as the standard inux RAID tools. The user interface remains the
same, but the underlying operations are performed differently.
* Removed mail reading support from the Sendmail, Postfix and Qmail
modules, as these features have now been consolidated into the Read
User Mail module.
* A bunch of other small changes and bug fixes.
Also available is Usermin 1.080, which includes only one change :
* Improved the searching facilities of the SpamAssassin module, so that
you can search by spam score or full body contents.
Finally, there is a new 2.00 version of Virtualmin out as well, which
includes the following changes :
* Domains with their own IP addresses can make use of a new feature -
a ProFTPd virtual server. This allows each server to have it's own
anonymous FTP directory, located by default at ~/ftp.
* The backup and restore feature can now use SSH to transfer files to
another server, as well as FTP.
* Added module configuration options to prevent domain owners from
being given access to feature-related modules like Apache Webserver,
BIND DNS Server and so on.
* Several improvements to the mail alias support, including improved
clash checking and support for domain to domain catchall forwarding.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.