Webmin version 1.130 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
* Added the Log File Rotation module, for configuring logrotate.
* Added ability to compress MySQL and PostgreSQL backups.
* Included the begginings of a new ui-lib.pl library for generating
common Webmin UI elements.
* The Disk Quotas module can now display in kilobytes instead of blocks,
on systems when the block size is known.
* Better MD5 encryption handling in the Users and Groups module, including
support for FreeBSD.
* The Users and Groups module now works out UIDs and GIDs at creation time,
rather than when the new user or group for is displayed.
* A bunch of other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Also available is Usermin 1.060, which includes the following changes:
* Ported the Protected Web Directories module for managing .htaccess
files from Webmin to Usermin.
* Added a field for doing a quick subject and sender search to the Read Mail
module, as well as a form for doing an advanced multi-field and folder
* Added support for address groups to the address book in the Read Mail
* Added a Preferences page option in the Read Mail module to enable a Trash
folder, into which deleted messages are moved.
* Added the ability to decode winmail.dat files and delivery-status bounce
information attachments to the Read Mail module.
* In the GnuPG encryption module, secret keys can now be exports, and you
can choose to export the key to a file instead of the browser.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.