Webmin version 1.550 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability in the Users and Groups module that
can be triggered if an attacker has the ability to change the
real name of a Unix user.
- Added support for the Upstart boot system, seen on Ubuntu 10
- Added the Test Zone Transfer button to the slave zone page in
the BIND module, to check if zone transfers are possible or not.
- Added the Sending Email page to the Webmin Configuration module,
which controls how Webmin itself sends messages.
- In the PHP Configuration module, added support for selecting the
timezone on the Other Settings page, thanks to Matt Lewandowsky.
- In the DHCP module, added a Module Config option to automatically
refresh the lease list every few seconds, and a link to force a
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
On 27/Apr/2011 14:47 Andy Grant <aegrant@...> wrote ..
> any way to add services to webmin, like nagios?
To really add a new service, you would need to create a new
Webmin module to support it - but this requires knowing some
perl. For docs on this, see http://doxfer.com/Webmin/ModuleDevelopment
Also, check out http://www.webmin.com/third.html to see if
anyone has already created a module that does what you want. I
see one for Nagios there already.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.