Bugs in 1.650 ...

Webmin
ASRSI
2013-08-30
2013-08-30
  • ASRSI

    ASRSI - 2013-08-30

    Hello,

    I've some bugs/problems with webmin 1.650 upgrade (from 1.630/1.640) on Debian 7.1 Linux.

    First on setup (only with 1.650!) I get many errors like ...

    Subroutine write_entire_file redefined at /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 339.
    Subroutine get_trust_level redefined at /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 349.
    Subroutine delete_key redefined at /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 371.
    Subroutine default_email_address redefined at /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 398.
    Subroutine fetch_gpg_key redefined at /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 415.
    Subroutine search_gpg_keys redefined at /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 442.

    The second is in firewall.
    Since 1.650 there is no "reject-with" option shown up. 1.630 there was all right. And if there iptables rule with "reject-with" and I change this in webmin firewall to drop, the "reject-with" is allwas there and with "-j DROP" changed. Thats a big error!

    Any idea?

     
    Last edit: ASRSI 2013-08-30
    • Bruce Wolfe

      Bruce Wolfe - 2013-08-30

      Is 1.650 stable after the issues with 1.640? I didn't see a followup.
      Thanx.

      Bruce M. Wolfe, M.S.W., CIO
      24 Belvedere St., San Rafael, CA 94901
      ❖ 415/456.5692 (Main) ❖ 415/257.2493 (Direct) ❖ 415/456.0491 (Fax) ❖ KI6BSL (HAM) ❖

      ----- Original Message -----

      | Hello,

      | I've some bugs/problems with webmin 1.650 upgrade (from 1.630/1.640)
      | on Debian 7.1 Linux.

      | First on setup (only with 1.650!) I get many errors like ...

      Subroutine write_entire_file redefined at
      Subroutine get_trust_level redefined at
      /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 349.
      Subroutine delete_key redefined at
      /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 371.
      Subroutine default_email_address redefined at
      /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 398.
      Subroutine fetch_gpg_key redefined at
      /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 415.
      Subroutine search_gpg_keys redefined at
      /opt/webmin-1.650/webmin/gnupg-lib.pl line 442.
      The second is in firewall.
      was all right.

      | Any idea?

      | Bugs in 1.650 ...

      | Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in
      | https://sourceforge.net/p/webadmin/discussion/600155/

      | To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit
      | https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

       
  • ASRSI

    ASRSI - 2013-08-30

    I've uninstalled and cleaned up webmin 1.650 and re-installed it from tar-ball clean on Debian 7.1.
    The first problem seems to be gone. I think it was probably a problem when upgrading from 1.630/1.640 to 1.650.
    But the problem with the Linux firewall is present.
    FOR EXAMPLE:
    iptables -A INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
    is not displayed in the Linux firewall modules or processed correctly. The "reject-with" option is missing!

     
    Last edit: ASRSI 2013-08-30

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks