There isn't a Usermin bug Bugtracker, isn't it?
1. typo: browser status bar shows "logged into
2. list .htaccess files allows listing of files in other paths
then given in the overall usermin config
3. MySQL module always says "You do not have
access to any MySQL databases." Even tried with
MySQL root user.
87, Char: 1, Error: 'document.edit_aliases.val_0' is not
an object, URL: /forward/edit_alias.cgi?new=1
5. Add Mail Forward with no data adds an
empty .forward file which results in displaying a void
alias which shows active=yes.
6. Usermin headers always shows in English, no matter
what language is chosen. True for some modules and
module names as well.