#3259 Incorrect display for users over quota

1.440
closed-fixed
Jamie Cameron
5
2008-12-11
2008-12-10
Andreas Heinlein
No

I have set up quotas on Linux on a ext3 filesystem. I have set a soft block limit of 1GB, no hard limit and no inode limits.

For users over quota, the summary listing (the one showing all users quotas for the selected filesystem) is incorrect. It shows "used inodes = 0", "inode soft limit" in the range of 3 to 6 and "grace time = 0". The listing of all quotas on all filesystems for this specific user is correct (used inodes, unlimited soft/hard limit and empty grace time), as is the output of 'edquota -u <user>'

Discussion

  • Jamie Cameron
    Jamie Cameron
    2008-12-10

    Could you attach the output of the command repquota -v /xxxx (where /xxx is your filesytem) to this bug report? I suspect that Webmin isn't parsing it properly..

    Also, are you running the latest version of Webmin, which is 1.441.

     
  • Attached the ouput of 'repquota -vn' since I don't like posting usernames. I can assure you that the usernames do not contain anything but alphanumeric chars, no Umlauts, diacriticals, scores/underscores, slashes whatsoever. I am using Webmin 1.441
    File Added: repquota.txt

     
  • Output of 'repquota -vn /home'

     
    Attachments
  • Jamie Cameron
    Jamie Cameron
    2008-12-11

    Thanks - I see the cause now. Webmin wasn't parsing that '365days' column properly. This will be fixed in the next release..

     
  • Jamie Cameron
    Jamie Cameron
    2008-12-11

    • status: open --> closed-fixed