As planned, we've made our latest (v1.2) quarterly release. Once again we've closed about 50 items consisting of numerous new features and UI improvements in addition to some needed bug fixes.
The biggest accomplishments in this version are behind the scenes. Major refactoring has allowed us to drop approximately 5% of the Lines of Code while adding over 170 Unit Tests since our 1.0 release 6 months ago. Further, we've refactored the classes to centralize more of the core functionality and improve permissions and security. Most importantly, through some rethinking of our queries, we have been able to improve performance on a number of key overview screens without sacrificing performance elsewhere.
We're currently working on our v1.3 specification as of now.
Log in to post a comment.