*** Changes in WDTL 0.2.0:
* PnP support for bus Physical Device Object (PDO) and for device Function Device Object (FDO) implemented.
* Add basic support for irps queue
* Redesigned Irp handlers macros (for custom point of view - added bHandled parameter)
* Added counting of outstanding IRPs
* Lots of small changes/bugfixes
After splitting projects tree, I release new version of wdtl, which included only wdtl and utils source tree.
WDTL projects (formerly wdtl-full) tree now splitted to 2 subprojects: wdtl and wdtlwiz
Also wdtl-simple now depricated and removed.
A new release of Wdtlwiz is now available. Wdtlwiz is a MS VisualStudio wizard, generating WDTL based Windows Kernel drivers. As usual, you could download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wdtl
First release of WDTL. You could download it from: