Menu

Add instances for wbemservice classes

Help
Alberto
2006-02-02
2013-04-16
  • Alberto

Alberto - 2006-02-02

Hy everyone, my name is Alberto and i`m new in wbemservices and i`m from Brazil. I`m trying to use the cimworkshop and when i select show instances to some classe the return is always empty(No instances for class CIM_ElementLocation.). How can i add instances to those classes?.

Thanks,

Alberto

• Carl Chan

Carl Chan - 2006-02-02

Instances would only be displayed if a provider were supplied them.

To use cimworkshop to create static instances of a class, select the Show Instances. An Instances for <class> window will appear. Select Action/Add Instance. An Add Instance of <class> window will appear. Fill in your property values.

• Alberto

Alberto - 2006-02-03

Thanks, so, how can i add providers to wbemservices? I'm working in a project and i'm trying to use wbemservices instead Pegasus but i'm not getting success installing the providers. For example, Can i install Sblim providers in wbemservices? Any help is good for me.

Thanks again,

Alberto

• wulf

wulf - 2006-11-08

you can add your provider in wbemservices\cimom\lib.you can write your own provider.And the System.out.println("") in the cimserver console.I am a newer here too.If you have any suggestion please contact me:062021165@fudan.edu.cn