a new maintenance release is out. As discussed some time ago on the user
mailing list, it features some new ways to create the animations.
>From the changelog:
* added ability to create movies without graphical interface by
"printing" the plots to jpeg files
* added qm_movie script to create movies from a saved calculation
for a description of the new features
* various licensing fixes:
- added required headers to source code files
- added explicit exception for distributing WavePacket without Matlab
- made all demo files public domain
* bug fixes:
- qm_bound crashed in various places if only excited states were used.
- fixed a memory leak when plotting expectation values
- wav_load now uses psi_load instead of duplicating its obsoleted wrong
This might be an opportunity to remind everyone that suggestions about
what to do next are welcome and will be implemented relatively fast.
Optimal control is currently next on the TODO list.